Factors that effect cost:1. The size of the finished honours board.
2. The type of material used to produce the board.
3. The shape of the board.
4. The type of border or frame that you would like.
5. The format of years and names, the amount and style of lettering and how it is produced.
6. Colours used and the finish of the board.
7. Whether you require a crest, logo, symbol or coat of arms and how it is reproduced.
8. How much blank space you would like to have available for future names and years.
To be able to produce accurate colour drawings for you with alternatives and costs,
we need this information:
SizeThe size of the board that you require
The size of the wall space available
the maximum size that you want the board to be.
Names & YearsHow many names and years do you wish to display from the past?
How much space do you want to leave blank for future honours, 20 years ahead, 30, 50 or 100?
If you have an accurate list of names from the past available, please send us those names
which will enable us to prepare a more accurate visual that will require less revisions
and reduce your costs a little.
Format of Names & YearsHow do you wish to display names and years, for example:
1978 MR. E. W. SPALDING
1978 MR. ERNEST WILLIAM SPALDING
1978 MR. ERNEST W. SPALDING
9, Huffwood Manor Trading Estate
Our Telephone Number:
0345 260 2350
Calls to this 0345 number are charged for at standard rates.
If you prefer to make a call to a traditional UK area code, an alternative phone number is:
01403 711 553
Our email address is: